High waisted summer leisurewear trousers cut with a wide leg made from a silky cupro fabric.
Inspired by the glamour of 1930s loungewear, treat yourself to some everyday decadence in the silky luxury of Stylecamp’s cupro Hepburn trousers, a timeless wide hem pant cut with an elegant high waist and (optional) side seam split detail.
Cupro is a sustainable fabric made from the waste product of the cotton industry. It has a superior silkiness and breathability that rivals the handfeel of silk, making these trousers feel extra special.
What#39;s more, it#39;s completely machine washable and can biodegrade safely back to earth after use.
The loose fitting Hepburn trousers effortlessly combine comfort and style, making the perfect leisurewear piece for endless summer days and glamorous warm nights.
Team these pants with blouses, bodysuits or crop tops for a complete holiday look. Alternatively, wear with the matching cupro Myrna blouse for a complete outfit suitable for everyday or more dressed up occasions.
A half elasticated waist means you can simply step into these trousers and pull them up to sit high on the waist. The fabric drapes gently over the hips to a wide hem, with a dramatic side split to each leg sitting above the knee.
Shop Myrna Cupro Wrap Top —gt; https://etsy.me/3wVhykc
Shop Hepburn Cupro Trousers —gt; https://etsy.me/2TvNIW4
Shop Cupro Co-Ord set —gt; https://etsy.me/3iBPugP
AVAILABLE IN SIZES
XS (UK 6)
Small (UK 8-10)
Medium (UK 12)
XL (UK 18)
Please see the size chart within images for equivalent global sizing and approximate body measurements.
Spot Print —gt; https://etsy.me/3BqUBJi
Red Terrazzo —gt; https://etsy.me/2UyAyIf
Cupro Burnt Orange —gt; https://etsy.me/2TvNIW4
Cupro Olive Green —gt; https://etsy.me/3BpoR7i
Cupro Midnight Navy —gt; https://etsy.me/2UxzHri
Red Velvet —gt; https://etsy.me/3m4dPw9
Black Velvet —gt; https://etsy.me/2UXMa4k
Teal Velvet —gt; https://etsy.me/3m6G4KI
Navy Velvet —gt; https://etsy.me/35Yu5JC
Green Velvet —gt; https://etsy.me/360SUEH
Khaki Velvet —gt; https://etsy.me/2W1rM6s
Cupro is lightweight , breathable, soft silky, with the added benefit of being machine washable. The fabric has a beautiful, fluid drape and features a delicate striped pattern that shimmers gently in the light as you move.
Cupro is a sustainable viscose type fabric created using the waste product from cotton production. This natural fibre is compostable and will biodegrade safely into the environment.
ORDERING FROM STYLECAMP:
- You will need to allow up to 1 week for your order to be made and dispatched, although I aim to ship within 3-4 days
- Orders of 2 or more items will be sent tracked and signed; this is calculated automatically by Etsy, so if there is any excessive overpayment in postage this will of course be refunded. Alternatively, message me directly and I’ll be happy to send a custom quote to you.
- Your item will arrive neatly packed in tissue and ready to show off!
- This item is handmade so please take care of it and look after the environment. Wash at 30 degrees and iron carefully.
- Problems? Simply drop me a message, I’m always available to help. Exchanges or refunds are offered so please check out the Stylecamp shop policies or message me directly for more information
- Stylecamp is all about simple, elegant and timeless fashion, inspired by the glamorous past of early Riviera style. Look good and feel good in my stylish dresses, separates and sets, designed to celebrate the female figure and made to capture the holiday spirit, whether you are at home or away.
- All products are lovingly designed, pattern drafted, hand cut and sewn by Lindsey. Stylecamp has exclusive rights over all designs. Find out more about the making process through the shop#39;s ABOUT page: http://etsy.me/22gUTuC
- Wish you were here! Fill your feed with images of idyll, escapism and behind the scenes Stylecamp sewing action; Find Stylecamp with the handle @wearestylecamp on most social media platforms